TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to ZerHigh.com. These Terms & Conditions apply to the ZerHigh website located at www.ZerHigh.com and all other sites, mobile sites, services, applications, platforms and tools where these Terms & Conditions appear or are linked (collectively, the "Site"). As used in these Terms & Conditions, "ZerHigh", "us" or "we" refers to ZerHigh Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights. These Terms & Conditions contain an arbitration agreement that requires the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes rather than jury or any other court proceedings, or class actions of any kind. The arbitration agreement is set forth in the “Arbitration Agreement” section below.
BY ACCESSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. Any person or entity who interacts with the Site through the use of crawlers, robots, browsers, data mining or extraction tools, or other functionality, whether such functionality is installed or placed by such person or entity or a third party, is considered to be using the Site. If at any time you do not accept all of these Terms & Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Site. Certain areas within the Site may be governed by additional terms and policies ("Additional Terms"). By using those areas of the Site, you agree to the Additional Terms. The Additional Terms are incorporated into these Terms & Conditions, and any reference to these Terms & Conditions includes the Additional Terms.
All content included on the Site such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, music, software, application updates, and other material (collectively "Content") is owned or licensed property of ZerHigh or its suppliers or licensors, including ZerHigh Plus Partners (as defined herein), and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all Content on the Site is the exclusive property of ZerHigh, Inc. and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. ZerHigh and its suppliers and licensors, includingZerHigh Plus Partners, expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content.
License and Access
ZerHigh grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Content for NONCOMMERCIAL PURPOSES ONLY and only to the extent such use does not violate these Terms & Conditions including, without limitation, the prohibitions listed in the "UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES" section of these Terms & Conditions. You may download, print and copy Content for personal, noncommercial purposes only, provided you do not modify or alter the Content in any way, delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, or violate these Terms & Conditions in any way. Accessing, downloading, printing, posting, storing or otherwise using the Site or any of the Content for any commercial purpose, whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, constitutes a material breach of these Terms & Conditions. The Site is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in accordance with the terms of the license granted in these Terms & Conditions. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to ZerHigh that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, YOU MAY NOT:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its Content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any Content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents provided by ZerHigh or generally publicly available browsers;
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without ZerHigh’s express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, account information, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms & Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing ZerHigh’s name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
- Use a buying agent to conduct transactions on the Site;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on the Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site, whether in an automated fashion or otherwise, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are (a) not authorized to access or, (b) in the case of a user account, not the registered user of such account; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the ZerHigh Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user whether such user provided their approval for such action(s) or not);
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized email on behalf of ZerHigh or any ZerHigh Plus Partner, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine or data that interferes or attempts to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without ZerHigh’s express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
Modification & Termination
ZerHigh may at any time: (i) modify or discontinue any part of the Site; (ii) charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or (iii) offer opportunities to some or all Site users. ZerHigh reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review the current Terms & Conditions. You can determine when these Terms & Conditions were last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of these Terms & Conditions. Your continued use of the Site will indicate your acceptance of the current Terms & Conditions; however, any change to these Terms & Conditions after your last usage of the Site will not be applied retroactively. ZerHigh reserves the right, without notice and at its sole discretion, to terminate your account or your use of the Site and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Site (i) if you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) for any other reason or (iii) for no reason. Upon any such termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease.
You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site. Upon termination, all provisions of these Terms & Conditions which are by their nature intended to survive termination, all representations and warranties, all limitations of liability and all indemnities shall survive such termination.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site including items sold by ZerHigh and items sold by a ZerHigh Plus Partner (each such purchase, a "Transaction"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, information about your method of payment (such as your payment card number and expiration date), your billing address, and your shipping information. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO USE ANY PAYMENT CARD(S) OR OTHER PAYMENT METHOD(S) UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to ZerHigh the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. ZerHigh reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service. You agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
ZerHigh strives to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Site; however, ZerHigh cannot and does not guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Availability, Errors & Inaccuracies
ZerHigh’s acknowledgement of an order means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been accepted or shipped or that the price or availability of an item has been confirmed. ZerHigh makes a conscientious effort to describe and display its products and services accurately on the Site. Despite these efforts, a small number of items on the Site may be mispriced, described inaccurately or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other sites. As a result, we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability and services, including for items sold. ZerHigh reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. If we determine that there were inaccuracies in our product information, we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of items sold by ZerHigh, you may return it in accordance with ZerHigh’s Return Policy. The Return Policy and Return Policy is incorporated into these Terms & Conditions in its entirety.
Risk of Loss
Except as otherwise set forth herein, the risk of loss for and title to products purchased on the Site passes to the purchaser upon delivery to the carrier.
Disclaimers of Warranties
ZerHigh.com cannot and does not represent or warrant that the Site or its server will be error-free, uninterrupted, free from unauthorized access (including third-party hackers or denial of service attacks), or otherwise meet your requirements.
THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS , PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND USER CONTENT INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SITE CONTENTS") ARE PROVIDED BY ZERHIGH ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ZERHIGH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENTS, OR THAT EMAILS SENT FROM ZERHIGH ARE FREE OF MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ZERHIGH DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENTS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
CERTAIN PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THEIR PRODUCTS. THIS DISCLAIMER DOES NOT APPLY TO SUCH PRODUCT WARRANTIES.
ZERHIGH DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCT’S LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
On the Site, we may display names, marks, products, advertisements, or services of third parties, pop-up texts, or links to third-party sites. If you decide to link to any such third-party sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ZERHIGH OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF ZERHIGH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, OR THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN. THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH SHALL NOT APPLY TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY. WITH RESPECT TO RESIDENTS OF NEW JERSEY, ZERHIGH OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN UNLESS SUCH DAMAGES OR INJURIES ARE THE RESULT OF ASSINQY’S NEGLIGENT, FRAUDULENT OR RECKLESS ACTS OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
EACH PROVISION OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS THAT PROVIDES FOR A LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES IS TO ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ZERHIGH. THIS ALLOCATION IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ZERHIGH. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE(S).
NB: Generally applicable to British law (UK)
If you have any concerns about ZerHigh or your use of the Site, please contact us with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it.