What's the return policy?
ZerHigh's Return Policy
Most unopened items sold by ZerHigh in new condition and returned within 30 days will receive a refund or exchange. Some items sold by ZerHigh have a modified return policy noted on the receipt, packing slip,ZerHigh policy board (refund exceptions), ZerHigh.com or in the item description. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a receipt may be denied a refund or exchange.
How will I be refunded for my return?
In most cases your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used.
Refunds to a PayPal typically take 1-2 days. Refunds to a third-party credit card typically take 1-3 days. For information about refunds to a third-party credit card, contact your card-issuing financial institution.
It can take up to 5 additional business days to inspect and process items returned to our Online Return Center before refunds can be processed.
Are shipping charges refunded for ZerHigh returns?
- The return was declined by our online return center.
- The return was not due to an error by ZerHigh.
If you placed an order and haven’t received it yet, you can refuse your order when the shipper delivers your package. When we receive the returned items, we’ll credit your account for the price of the items and any shipping costs.
Why was my return declined by the online return center?
- Your return was outside of the return window.
- The item appears worn or used.
- The item was opened.
- The item was non-returnable or non-returnable if opened.
- The online return center wasn't able to locate the order number or other information needed to process the return.
- The item is not a ZerHigh.com item.